Everyone feels fear. And although fear doesn’t feel great when we experience it, in small amounts fear can actually help motivate us. But when fear, stress, and anxiety start to take over our mind or body, there are some ways we can combat it. On today’s episode, we discuss the impact fear has on us emotionally and physically and some tips that will help you work through stress, anxiety, and fear.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Top 10 Fears That Hold People Back in Life, According to a Psychotherapist by Amy Morin – Acknowledging your fears and facing them head-on could be key to reaching your greatest potential
- The Upside Of Stress by Kelly McGonigal
- Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen: An Annotated Translation of Huang Di’s Inner Classic by Paul U. Unschuld, Hermann Tessenow
- IG Live FLOW TO GROW Sessions – Growing Forward Soul School – By Dr. Stacey Thomas – This is a guided meditation/ prompted journaling session in community every Tuesday mornings that anyone can join
Episode 15: Mia and the Go Away Monster Spray (ft. Evan DeMarco)