What You’ll Learn
- Why it’s important to embrace change and aging and honour our natural beauty and natural aging
- Why women need to be aware of the impact of social media and expectations
- Why social media ‘filters’ distort reality of beauty
- Why women are going for plastic surgeon and showing face filters
- Why you should watch ‘Social Dilemma’ on Netflix
- Why it’s important to go easy on yourself
- How to Nourish yourself from the inside out
- The benefits of Cupping Therapy
- It’s important to nourish your Yin time and sleep
- Many natural solutions to aging gracefully
- The rise in cutting, anorexia and other eating disorders leading to hypothalamic amenorrhea
- The role of alcohol and drugs on aging, may not be apparent until later in life
- Avoiding sun and the protection of sunscreen
- Respect all body types
- AND MORE!
Kara MoraMarco-Kendrick DAOM, L.Ac is a Doctor of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine, earning both her Masters and Doctorate degrees from Emperors’s College. Her passion for healthful living began at an early age with both her parents also being acupuncturists. Over the past 9 years she has had a private practice called Aculand in Beverly Hills with a focus on women’s health. Most recently Dr.Kara’s work of facial acupuncture and Love Cupping ( Heart shaped cups that she created) was featured in Katy Perry’s music video Never Really Over.
Connect with Dr. Kara MoraMarco on Instagram: @dr.kara.aculand
Please like, comment, share and give us ideas what content is resonating with you, or what you’d like to hear. Subscribe, give us a 5 star review on Apple podcasts, take a screen shot of you playing this episode and DM us on Instagram @embrace_you_first or our Facebook at to enter to win a complimentary 30 minute consult with Dr. Wylde or Mary Wong each month! If you would like to be a guest on our podcast, please DM us and give us your proposal.