If you want to be inspired in how to reinvent your life, meet Len Stanmore. He is the only person on the planet who has climbed the death zones of 7 highest summits in 7 continents, skied the North and South Pole, crossed four deserts, and ran ultramarathons (100 – 250 km) in crazy treacherous conditions. As you will soon find out, he was not a natural born athlete. In fact, Len considers himself an everyday human who partied hard, ate takeout, drank beer and smoked cigars for decades. At the age of 48, he woke up and decided to try something new, something that would scare him.
No matter what your fitness level (whether you are a beginner or an extreme athlete) or where you are at in life, Len will move you as he shares many life lessons through his stories through his successes, failures and near death experiences.
Deepak Chopra says, “It’s never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with.”
What You’ll Learn
- Why Len is the ONLY person to have ever summited 7 peaks!
- Age is merely a number, and you’re never too advanced to make life-altering changes to diet, exercise and ambition!
- How Len conquered his fear of heights
- Why he needs something each day to look forward to
- How to ‘live in the moment’
- The role and POWER of gratitude in his life
- Why baby steps will get you there!
- How FOCUS and willpower can overrule distractions, pain and suffering
- Why emotions didn’t get in the way of action and fulfilling his goals and purpose
- How he survived TWO near-death experiences
- Why he SHOULD be in the Guinness Book of Records, but isn’t
- How and WHY he skied to both the North and South poles
Please like, comment, share and give us ideas what content is resonating with you, or what you’d like to hear. Subscribe, give us a 5 star review on Apple podcasts, take a screen shot of you playing this episode and DM us on Instagram @embrace_you_first or our Facebook at to enter to win a complimentary 30 minute consult with Dr. Wylde or Mary Wong each month! If you would like to be a guest on our podcast, please DM us and give us your proposal.