5 Love Languages + Self Pleasure + Intimacy vs Sex! Listen/Watch!
On Pt. 2 of our conversation with Dr. Jordin Wiggins, she tells us why & How to use pleasure for more connected relationships & better health! We discuss the difference between intimacy & sex, how people miscommunicate through love (5 love languages) and why sleeping in separate rooms isn’t marriage-ending!
What You’ll Learn
- How the 5 love languages can cause miscommunication and how to understand the differences
- Why masturbation/self love is SO important
- Why couples therapy begins OUTSIDE the bedroom
- The difference between intimacy & sex
- Why increased intimacy leads to more/better sex!
- Why scheduling intimate time may save your marriage
- Why so many more men, millennials are having trouble ‘getting it up’
- The effect of porn on intimate time
- AND MORE!
Please like, comment, share and give us ideas what content is resonating with you, or what you’d like to hear. Subscribe, give us a 5 star review on Apple podcasts, take a screen shot of you playing this episode and DM us on Instagram @embrace_you_first or our Facebook at to enter to win a complimentary 30 minute consult with Dr. Wylde or Mary Wong each month! If you would like to be a guest on our podcast, please DM us and give us your proposal.