In part 2 of our chat with Greg, we further hone in on how he channeled success and why drugs and alcohol WEREN’T for him!
What happens when you find yourself out on your own at 16, and broke?
Greg Denning was determined to build an epic life, and then help others do the same. He read voraciously to learn the secrets to success and happiness. Greg is known as ‘the walking antidepressant’, and you’ll see and hear why!
He and his wife Rachel now have 7 children and have been traveling around the globe with their family for the last 14 years. They’ve trekked to Everest Base Camp, circled Iceland, ridden horses in Mongolia, ran on the Great Wall of China, hiked the Inca Trail, climbed Mayan pyramids, ridden camels in the Sahara, and chartered a yacht around the Galapagos!
Greg is an Executive Life and Business coach for entrepreneurs and businessmen with families, the creator of the Be The Man Masterclass & Tribe, and The Extraordinary Family Life Formula. He is the host of The Extraordinary Family Life Podcast. He has been inspiring and training families for the last 21 years on 5 different continents.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to turn your life around, whether you are 16 and broke, or in your twilight years
- How do you go from having nothing to having it all?
- How do you go from being flat broke, alone, to now helping people build a family culture of health and fitness, adventure and travel, and basically transforming lives?
- Did Greg ever want to give up?
- His secrets to keep going
- His morning routine
- Why his family learns, plays and exercises together
- How can you work and travel together with 7 kids and still get along
- Has has Greg and the family coped during the pandemic
- Is it possible to have all rainbows and unicorns all the time?
- How his children are part of the decision-making process
- Advice for couples on how to communicate and stay connected
- His masterclass for men
- AND MORE!
Connect with Greg
Website and course: Be THE Family Man 7-Day Workshop (extraordinaryfamilylife.com)
Greg’s Podcast: Extraordinary Family Life podcast
Please like, comment, share and give us ideas what content is resonating with you, or what you’d like to hear. Subscribe, give us a 5 star review on Apple podcasts, take a screen shot of you playing this episode and DM us on Instagram @embrace_you_first or our Facebook at to enter to win a complimentary 30 minute consult with Dr. Wylde or Mary Wong each month! If you would like to be a guest on our podcast, please DM us and give us your proposal.