Fear can be both a motivation and a debilitation. It can move someone into action, such as stepping on a scale and realizing they need to take action, or it can cause someone to curl up into a ball and avoid bad news. This also manifests as any number of tensions and illnesses in our bodies, impacting interpersonal relationships, career, high anxiety, weakness of bones, impotence and more! Tanya and Mary talk extensively about energy meridians in the body, and how energy can become ‘stuck’ in the chest and throat, appearing as illness.
What You’ll Learn
- Allow yourself to feel, label it, sit with it without judgement. Is the fear real?
- How small tangible acts can reduce fear
- How to BE PRESENT with mindfulness
- Use all 5 senses
- In uncertain times, how you can CREATE CERTAINTY with routines – morning journaling
- How serving others can ease your fear
- How to disassociate
- Why placing your hand on your heart HELPS!
- How meditation changes you
- AND MORE!
Please like, comment, share and give us ideas what content is resonating with you, or what you’d like to hear. Subscribe, give us a 5 star review on Apple podcasts, take a screen shot of you playing this episode and DM us on Instagram @embrace_you_first or our Facebook at to enter to win a complimentary 30 minute consult with Dr. Wylde or Mary Wong each month! If you would like to be a guest on our podcast, please DM us and give us your proposal.